Wednesday, August 10, 2011

House Plans...

We have had these for awhile now but I haven't posted them. We are so excited to one day build our dream home! Utah housing has come down so much, but it is still a ton of money to build compared to other states.
This is the front view of our house. I am thinking brown hardy board slats and dark barn red brick. I also want to paint my front door red just like my G'ma Davis!


Here is the back view. I love love love the back or our house! It will be a walk-out basement and our view is of the Rocky Mountains. Oh how I love Utah's mountains! The basement window on the left will be in my salon. Can't even contain myself on how sweet that'll be to work from home with my babies!

This is the main floor. We somewhat copied our friend Robbie's house plans even though his house is HUGE! We used the same concept of turning the 3rd bedroom into a huge master walk-in closet and bathroom. Notice the see through fireplace in the master? Awesome! We will have our 3rd bedroom in the bonus room above the garage. We love the arch way stairs in the front landing. So pretty!
I get to design the whole kitchen. So I am kind of glad we are waiting to build because I keep getting so many ideas on what to do.
Also notice the separate entrance on the inside of the garage? My clients will park on the side of our house and then walk down to the salon. No shoveling needed!

Here is our basement. We are only going to finish the salon since that is the main feature. The other rooms will come later.

The bonus room above the garage. We will probably have Bret's mom stay up in the 3rd bedroom until our 2nd kid is born, then who knows...?




1 comment: